Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I'm Wearing Wednesdays - I'm Yellow.

 Cardigan, Shirt & Peep Toe Wedges: Target; Necklace: Borrowed from my sweet sis; Ring: Glow Salon; Black skinny jeans: Old Navy;

By yellow, I mean scared. Yep, I'm scared to put myself out there like this. lol I learned some things about myself this morning.  Once upon a time, I was comfortable with the camera.  I could rock a pose with the best of them!  I would even throw out the occasional goofy face and totally rock it.  But these days, well, you know how it is... You become a mom and the focus is no longer all about you. Its about your kids.  And really, I'm more than okay with that.

As you can tell, I also learned that I can't take decent pictures at all! I definitely have to work on that. lol Can you believe how blurry some of these pictures are???
Here's a shot of my shoes & a close-up of the necklace. =) 

I was playing with the color a bit here.  Yeah, I've got lots to learn in the photo-taking department!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

It really is shockingly hard to take full length photos of yourself! Keep at it, you'll be a pro in no time.

I love the color combination here, it works fabulously with your hair and skin coloring.

Ashley J said...

I love that color blue and the yellow together, I need to try that combo once I can actually wear other stuff in my closet again! I still feel all weird taking pics of myself...I wish I could say it gets easier but that's a no for me!

Tiffany said...

I love the pairing of these bright colors, and that necklace is a great piece. And the more you practice, the more comfortable you'll eventually feel. I set my tripod in the spot where I intend to stand so that I can get the focus right on my camera. Maybe try that? But blurry photos are better than no photos at all, and props for putting yourself out there!

Jewelscapes Handmade Jewelry said...

This is a great outfit, I love the bright colors together and really love that necklace.
Thanks for your comment at my blog, I did realize though that I didn't have one of those rings listed in the shop, but I do now, so if you want it while they are 30% off today, it's there! :)
www.jewelscapes.etsy.com

Grace:) said...

Yay! I'm finally at a computer that doesn't screw up the post comment buttons! :) Looove these colors.. You should definitely wear them more often. And, practice makes perfect with the posing.. you'll be ANTM material in no time! :)