Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tasty Tuesday - Stir Fry

Sometime last week (I can't remember when exactly because my brain gets all muddled when I'm this sleep-deprived**), I made this super delicious Quinoa Stir Fry, which can be found here


The next time I make it, I think I'll use more water than the recipe calls for.  It seems like it was a tad bit undercooked and could have used a little more water to mushify it. lol  I also think I'll add broccoli. I love me some broccoli in my stir fry. =)  Even with these little mishaps, it was still delicious.  I can't wait to make it again.

** To explain why my brain is all muddled, the kids are not sleeping. They've been conspiring against me and seem to sleep in shifts. 

Does anyone want to take a shift for me tonight?

4 comments:

C said...

And maybe... MSG?! Haha, don't listen to the unhealthy side of me. Looks delish the way it is though!

KC said...

....salivating....
(Oh, and I hope you get some rest soon, too!) ;)

Tara said...

You poor thing...I hope they get their sleep schedules together for you soon :(

The food, though, looks amazing :)

Claire said...

i totally understand the sleeping in shifts. my fave is when i finally get one down and i'm about to fall asleep when the other one wakes up to tell me she pooped in her diaper. it's a never ending cycle.

on the opposite end, i love that stir fry and wanna try it. looks delicious!