1. Allergies... Who knew such a little thing could wreak such havoc upon one's life? I certainly didn't! I've been sick for three weeks now and went to the doctor yesterday hoping for an antibiotic cocktail and strict instructions to hop into bed for three days. Is that what I heard? I most certainly did not. Apparently, I have allergies and I have to learn to manage them and live with it.
2. It seems that spring has arrived! I guess it kind of goes hand in hand with allergies. ;) But I'm loving the weather we've been having here in the panhandle of Florida. Cool and crisp in the morning. Warm and sunny in the afternoon. Aaah, it's my kind of weather!
3. I scored a major deal at the thrift store recently! I had been eyeing this Jeanology denim blazer for months, but with a price tag of $12, I just wasn't feeling it. Last week, I happened into the thrift store and they were having a 75% off sale on all of their sweaters and jackets! This little beauty went home with me for $3.00!! Check it out below. =)
Denim Blazer: Jeanology, Thrifted ($3!)
Tunic Dress: Old Navy, Thrifted ($5)
Leggings: Target ($20)
Shoes: rsvp, 6pm.com ($6.95)
4. I really, completely and totally, love teaching. I just hope I can get a job in the fall. If I do, I can guarantee you, I won't miss being a paralegal!
Belt: Aldo ($3)
Necklace: Target ($15)
Rings: c/o Blue Vanilla and My Sister
5. If everything goes according to plan and the weather cooperates, we just might make it to the beach this weekend. My kids adore the beach!
6. I watched the Hubs run the New Orleans marathon in person for the first time this weekend and it was absolutely inspiring!! I got to catch him at Mile 9, Miles 17 and 18 and then at the Finish Line. I really want to run a marathon myself someday!!
7. The Hubs finished with a time of 3:55! Is that insane or what???
8. My Little Guy got his own medal this weekend, too, when he ran in the Kids Fun Run. He did the 1/2 mile and absolutely loved it!
9. I was just told on the phone that my name isn't all that common. Huh. She even asked me how to spell it. I had no idea Tiffany was such an exotic name. <insert sarcasm> lol
10. Do you know how hard it is to come up with ten things?? Try it!! Thank goodness, I remembered the marathon this weekend or I would have been stuck at number 5! =)
I hope you are all having a fabulous week and avoiding any and all things allergy related! Seriously, allergies are no fun at all!
As well as linking up with Lena, I'm also linking up my fierce style with the lovely ladies at Monday Mingle!