Monday, December 2, 2013

Cyber Monday eMeals Deal!

You guys!! Have I got a Cyber Monday last minute deal for you! If you know me even a little bit or if you follow my incessant posting on Instagram, then you know that I rely somewhat entirely on eMeals to feed my family.

For example, this evening I made Baja chicken in the slow cooker. Aaah, it was aMAZing! The best part is that I get to use the leftover chicken in a chicken salad tomorrow night!

And since Christmas time is just around the corner and tis the season for spending money saving, eMeals wants to offer you the opportunity to try their services at 30% off! That means, you can try their 3 month plan for supah cheap. Or you can snag a really great deal and get their 1-year plan for 30% off! I mean, come on. It only makes sense! 

As a pregnant, working mom, I simply don't have time or energy to plan out a menu every week AND make a grocery list. What I love about eMeals is that they do it all for you! All I have to do is open up my eMeals App and voila! I've got seven meals ready and available. It certainly makes this busy mom's life so much easier!




And now you can save by simply clicking here and using the code CYBER.  So what are you waiting for? Go make your life a little easier! =)

No comments: