Monday, June 20, 2011

Movie Review Monday & A Little Relaxin'

I'm having a bit of writer's block. A lot of little things have me a bit stressed and I can't even come up with anything funny and witty to share! That's pretty serious, isn't it?!?


Movie Review - Charlotte's Web


My Little Guy watched Charlotte's Web for the first time. It was a lot of fun seeing it through his eyes. He was mesmerized by it all. He kept calling Templeton a wolf! Now, let me just say, he is pretty smart and clearly knows all of his animals. lol So, he must have just been a bit confused by the predatory glint in Templeton's eyes. Or something. 


A Little Relaxin'


We were in New Orleans (again!) this past weekend visiting the fam. We took family pictures Saturday morning at City Park. If you know of City Park, then you know that it's a beautiful place for pictures. As soon as I get them, I'll share some with you.  The rest of the day was spent chilling at my parents house, boiling up some crawfish and just all around relaxin'. 


Tee: Target
Shorts: Old Navy
Shoes: My Sister's =)


6 comments:

Erica said...

Oo, can't wait to see the family photos! I've never been to New Orleans, but I always wanted to go. I get writer's block too. At least with outfit posts you know there is always something to write about.

North Meets South
check out my giveaway!

The Suburb Experiment said...

I really want to visit New Orleans so I can't wait to see a few more of your pictures. Your sister's shoes are really cute with your outfit. They would "accidentally" fall into my luggage if I were you. :) Which is why my sister basically pats me down after each visit.

Jenn

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

It is so much fun watching the classics again through their eyes.
My SIL is from New Orleans as well. Sounds like you had a great visit with the family. You look great in casual chic outfit.
Daphne.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

Style Journey said...

Never been to New Orleans, but would love to go! Can't wait to see the family pics.

Yes, it is fun to see movies through your children's eyes. My 6 year old watched Charlotte's Web around age 3 also and watched it probably 10 times in a row!

And, you look cute and comfy in your Tshirt and shorts :)

Lissa said...

Charlotte's Web is one of my favorite movies! We watched it like 500 times growing up!
NOLA rocks! We're so lucky to be from such a cool place and have family there that we can go back and visit. (Which is every weekend for me lately) :o)

Tara said...

I can't wait to see the family pictures...New Orleans in general is an awesome backdrop, so I'm sure they'll be fantastic :)

I'm sorry things have been so stressful lately...I hope it all lightens up soon!