Here are a few totally random and completely unrelated things on my mind at the moment...
1. It's October, it's OCTOBER, y'all! Is it crazy how fast the time is zipping past? Or does it just seem that way to me??
2. As I sit here on the laptop and blog, the Hubs is watching a Clint Eastwood movie on the tv and Little Guy is playing Angry Birds on the Ipad. And at this moment, I'm realizing that we are entirely too dependent upon technology.
3. I kinda like technology.
4. For the millionth time, I'm starting 30 Day Shred tonight. I'm making a commitment to do it every single day for the next 30 days. Right now, the only thing "shredded" around me is the cheese, but I'm looking forward to the minute when my body is "shredded" too. =)
5. And then it probably will only be shredded for about a minute, until I start eating all the holiday food that November and December brings!
6. Little Guy and Little Miss are going to be Gnomeo and Juliet for Halloween this year. Last year, they were a fireman (Little Guy) and fire (Little Miss in a red, yellow and orange tutu and a matching bow). I think I'll be doing these themed costumes for as long as they let me!
7. I am so incredibly thankful for the peace that knowing Christ can bring. When life has me confused or stressed, I know that I can turn to Him and he'll calm the storm and give me such an amazing peace.
8. I made my first pot of chili of the fall season this weekend!!
9. We went to the fire station for an open house on Saturday and Little Guy is quite obsessed with being a fireman. All day, he ran around the house chopping fires with his axe and then spraying them with a rope (his hose).
10. Bloggers are joining together this month and blogging for breast cancer awareness. If you want to see other bloggers who are participating, go to A Working Mom's Closet. I don't have much pink in my wardrobe, but I'll be trying to incorporate as much of it as I can into my outfits!
Dress & Tights: Maurices
I really did iron the dress this morning. But this is one of those dresses that wrinkles as soon as you sit down in it!
Oh! And I almost forgot... I'm linking up today at the Monday Mingle with BonBon Rose Girls!