Thursday, March 29, 2012

Playing Catch Up

You guys!! My baby sister is getting married... tomorrow!! And crazy as I am, I didn't take off of work today.  We have the rehearsal dinner tonight, the wedding tomorrow night, Little Guy's birthday party Saturday morning and then church on Sunday. So... yeah, it's going to be a fun and BUSY weekend!  I have about a million of my own things to do during my lunch break, not to mention how I could be helping my sister with wedding stuff if I were off of work. Some maid of honor I am! lol

Anyways, since my brain is fried and going in about ten different directions, I'm just going to leave you with a few outfits that I wore during the past few weeks that haven't made it to the blog yet.

Shirt: Gap, Handed Down from my Sis
Skirt: Thrifted ($4)
Tank: Limited or Express, I can't remember and they're basically like the same store anyways. =)
Wedges: Target ($15ish??)

Necklace: Rue 21 (Gift)
Bracelet: Target

Aren't the vibrant colors in this skirt great??

The next outfit features a skirt in one of my favorite spring colors and was actually worn the week of St. Patrick's Day. =)

Skirt: Old Navy, thrifted ($4)
Top: Old Navy ($6)
Sandals: Target ($20)

Belt, worn as wrist wrap: Target ($6)

Have you ever done that? Worn a belt as a wrist wrap? Seeing as how I'm creatively impaired, I kind of felt a little bit like a creative genius when I thought that one up! ;)


Have you ever worn something in an unconventional way?  Share, share! ;)

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!! I'll be in and out today, while I'm at work, but once I head out this afternoon, I'll probably be MIA until Monday! =)

27 comments:

Cara said...

Yay! I love Friday evening weddings. We were married Friday at 4:00 (with pictures before hand, so it was a smooth transition from ceremony to celebration!). Fortunately, my sister was on Mat leave. Since I was living in a different city then, I played with my niece and made my sister do all the work! have a wonderful weekend, and I can't wait to see what your (and maybe her, if she'll let you) dress looked like!

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

Loving your green skirt very much!

P.S. I am hosting a FreePeople giveaway at the moment and would like to invite you to take part, if you like the prize. :)

TheTinyHeart said...

The belt as a bracelet is so creative! I don't think I've ever seen that done before and it looks so cute! Loving all the floral prints and bright colors in your two outfits!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

The Goodwill Fangirl said...

I deem you a creative genius - love the belt bracelet!

I occasionally visit Rue21 with my teen daughters - and love their accessories. I bought an inexpensive coral cardi there recently that everyone compliments.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Tiffany, wishing your sister a beautiful wedding and may you have an awesome weekend girl. I LOVE both of your skirts. I love skirts and dresses. They are both flirty and fun girl. :D
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I totally have that green ON skirt!

The Suburb Experiment said...

I wear a belt as a necklace sometimes. That's as crazy as I get. :)

I love your bright, springy looks! I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

Jenn
The Suburb Experiment

rlutz said...

Love the belt as a bracelet!! That first floral skirt is so pretty. Have a great wedding weekend!!

Kassi said...

I hope you have a fabulous weekend. It sounds like you will. I am loving these vibrant colors and especially adore the top skirt. It looks amazing on you!

http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

the domestic fringe said...

Love your outfits! I never would have thought of wrapping a belt around my wrist in a million years, but it looks great. Works perfectly. It was definitely creative genius on your part.

Have a wonderful time at your sister's wedding. You must be so excited for her. Congrats to her and her soon-to-be new hubby.
~FringeGirl

Fitness By Alicia said...

Have a fabulous weekend! I hope your sister's wedding is wonderful and the weather gorgeous. Love that first look. The print of that skirt is great!

Fitness By Alicia said...

Have a fabulous weekend! I hope your sister's wedding is wonderful and the weather gorgeous. Love that first look. The print of that skirt is great!

TaraMixandMatch said...

Congrats to your sister...loving your fun, bright springy looks!

silvergirl said...

Love love that first skirt
wow-what a weekend you have
hope the wedding is.fabulous!
Brett

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Congrats to your baby sis! Hope you all have a fantastic day!

Taylor said...

Fantastic thrift finds! I LOVE that first one, how fun is that print? Have a super-fun weekend!!

Unknown said...

I love all the florals in your outfits this week and the bright colours are such fun! Wow- congrats to your baby sister, sounds like you have a busy but fun weekend planned!

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Beautiful photos. A big congrats to your sister, I hope she has a wonderful day and life together with her beau!! xx

Unknown said...

Have a great time at the wedding :)

Emma xo
www.fluffandfripperies.com

blue roses said...

enjoy the wedding!

love your florals.

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

So bright and cheerful as usual! And a belt for an accessory is RAD, it can be unwrapped and used as a weapon if need be!

Lisa said...

I love your floral skirt! Congrats to your sister and enjoy your busy weekend!

KC said...

May your busy weekend be as fun-filled and spirited as both outfits in this post! I love both of the skirts...the print and colors of the first one and the color and detail of the second one.

It's been a while, but I used to wear a skinny, studded belt as a bracelet. I like your creative genius, girl! ;)

my thrifty closet said...

very cute, colorful and fun outfits. I like the prints as well as the colors, so vibrant for spring. Your weekend sounds like lots of fun. Happy birthday to your little one and a wonderful wedding day to your sister. Enjoy yourselves!

mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

Shutterbug said...

the floral print skirt is really fun! love the colours.

Shea Lennon said...

Wow, and I thought my weekend was busy. Congrats to your sister! I love both pretty skirts--so springy!

C.Y. said...

Congrats to your sister! And thank you for your comment back on my blog :0)

It just so happens I'm wearing Caesar Flickerman-inspired pants in my newest post. LOL. Click here to see! Excited to see pics from the wedding! I adore weddings & love to see happy couples together!