Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Colors

When I heard that Lena's Tuesday 10 theme this week was Spring Colors, I got all excited!! And then I made a list of my favorite ten spring colors and started putting together a polyvore board for each color.  After spending quite a bit of time putting together a bunch of boards, I realized that most of the other girls linking up were featuring ten things in one color. (In your mind, you can insert a picture of me sheepishly sighing.) Good grief, can you imagine how busy this post would have been with ten different polyvore boards?!?  If you want to see them all, you can peruse their busyness here

I decided I'd pick just one of my favorite spring colors. Y'all already know about my love affair with turquoise, so I decided to feature another color I'm really loving these days.  Green. Like the lush color of a freshly mowed lawn. Not only is it a beautiful color, but it brings to mind frolicking in the yard barefoot. As kids, we used to do that all spring and summer long. If there's one thing I miss about Louisiana, it's the swampy dirt that gives that thick, luscious, green grass!

 
Green with Envy
1.  Myrla Tote from Mimi Boutique
2.  Super expensive Ring Bling
3.  Adorable striped dress that must find it's way to my closet ASAP!
4.  Sleeveless pintucked top from Old Navy. You can buy it here!
5.  Skinny jeans from Hollister
6.  Peep Toe Platform Shoe, found here
7.  Ridiculously expensive cute pleated skirt
8.  Adorable flat sandal, found here
9.  Sadee Says bangle, found here
10. Cute bug brooch

What is your favorite color for spring?  And what item must you absolutely have in that color?

I'm linking up today with Tuesday Ten and the lovely ladies behind Monday Mingle!

22 comments:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

i am obsessed with green right now. i could wear it every single day. love your items!

rlutz said...

Your ten boards were all very impressive...that must have taken a lot of time! I am really loving that green and white striped dress!

Fede said...

i'm just starting to love green accessories, at the moment i only have a green ysl ring

come and visit me, if you like my blog we can follow each other
http://www.iloveshoppingwithfede.com/

Cami said...

The green bug brooch is SO darn cute!!

Lena B, Actually said...

green is the best! going to check out the other boards you made! :)
<3

Mrs.PageTurner said...

Green is a great choice...I like the green/white striped dress!

Anonymous said...

I love, LOVE that dress! Do you know where it came from?

Callie - Coffee and Cardigans said...

This is such a fun idea! I love this beautiful emerald green color. It feels so fresh to me! Those green skinnies and the green skirt are definitely my favorite picks!

Shutterbug said...

Green is my fav colour! i love that green striped dress! so cute! :)

TaraMixandMatch said...

Really in love with 3 and 4!

silvergirl said...

i am on the hunt for some mint pants
found them everywhere until i decided i wanted a pair!
dress is soooo cute
brett

Bravoe Runway said...

I can def see you in that green striped dress! Love the style of it and the colours are pretty. I love green :)

Sarah Hartley said...

I think that green might be the color that I want the most of for spring and I really love everything that you chose. If you'd care to buy it all for me, that'd be fantastic! :)
Sarah
www.comingunstitched.com

The Goodwill Fangirl said...

Rats. Dontcha know the item I'd covet the most is the ridiculously expensive pleated skirt :P

Haus of Style said...

whenever I think of Spring I think of green and mints - both such fresh colors!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I kind of want it all!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I kind of want it all!

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Love that green stripy dress, yes yes!! x

Unknown said...

So pretty! As it happens I am wearing a deep green nail colour today and loving it.

Emma xo
www.fluffandfripperies.com

Joy Shana said...

Loving green right now,the strip dress cute

A Very Sweet Blog said...

i super love that green stripy dress! gorgeous!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

oomph. said...

i NEED those green skinnys!!! they would be wonderful with leopard!!

[oomph.]