I decided I'd pick just one of my favorite spring colors. Y'all already know about my love affair with turquoise, so I decided to feature another color I'm really loving these days. Green. Like the lush color of a freshly mowed lawn. Not only is it a beautiful color, but it brings to mind frolicking in the yard barefoot. As kids, we used to do that all spring and summer long. If there's one thing I miss about Louisiana, it's the swampy dirt that gives that thick, luscious, green grass!
1. Myrla Tote from Mimi Boutique
2. Super expensive Ring Bling
3. Adorable striped dress that must find it's way to my closet ASAP!
4. Sleeveless pintucked top from Old Navy. You can buy it here!
5. Skinny jeans from Hollister
6. Peep Toe Platform Shoe, found here
7. Ridiculously expensive cute pleated skirt
8. Adorable flat sandal, found here
9. Sadee Says bangle, found here
10. Cute bug brooch
What is your favorite color for spring? And what item must you absolutely have in that color?
I'm linking up today with Tuesday Ten and the lovely ladies behind Monday Mingle!