Monday, May 28, 2012

Meet a Friend Monday - Sarah!

Happy Memorial Day, friends!! What do you have planned for today?  We plan to talk with my Little Guy about the amazing men and women who have given their lives to protect our freedom and then we're going to make a patriotic chocolate pudding dessert. Next on the agenda is a day spent lounging around the kiddie pool. =)

Now, I'd like to introduce you to someone special! I met the adorable and stylin' Sarah of Coming Unstitched a while back and immediately loved her. She's down-to-earth, funny and cute. What's not to love?  Say hi to Sarah!
~~~~~~~

Hey everybody! I'm Sarah and I'm the girl behind Coming Unstitched. It's my little corner of the Interwebs where I talk about fashion- more specifically fashion advice, fashion inspiration and a bit of my personal style too. I know, I know, right now you're saying blah blah blah. So let's get to talking about the good stuff- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It's possible I have a minor obsession. One of my favorite gifts? When my fiance bought me the trilogy DVD pack. Yeah, he's a good egg (more on him later). Have you ever noticed how color coordinated those Turtles are? And who wouldn't want to be a ninja? (Side note: One of my nicknames is ninja. Even though I'm not sneaky, or athletic, or graceful.) My favorite is Raphael. Though I do love Michelangelo for his sense of humor. Who is your favorite?


Have I lost you? Are you wondering why Tiffany asked me to be here? It's ok, you can just smile and nod like most people do. Do you want to talk about my cat Batman (who is a girl, thankyouverymuch)? It's possible she's the Spawn of Satan but I really love her anyway. Most of the time. Sometimes. Like, when she isn't clawing my furniture or throwing up on my clothes. Wait, why do I keep her around? She sounds terrible. But she's really cute.




Ok fine, let's get on with the blog stuff. I started my blog back in August 2011. I can't believe I'm closing in on a year already. I started my blog after someone pressured me- I mean, told me nicely- that people would enjoy reading what I had to say. While I found that hard to believe since even my Fiance has a hard time listening to me, I did it anyway. And it's grown more than I ever imagined. The best thing about blogging is getting to meet some really amazing people- like Tiffany. The blog world is a surprisingly supportive one and I'm just glad to be one among millions. I like to share with my readers options for re-mixing their current wardrobe since we all aren't out spending $550 on a pair of jeans. And I've begun showing a lot more of my personal style. Even though I have to take my pictures. By myself. On my patio. With my iPhone.



Oh, and one other minor thing? Last October, this happened.



That guy was my boyfriend. That day he asked me to marry him so I said yes because he's really cute. And we're getting married in November. And then going to Italy for our honeymoon (yeah, he pretty much rocks as a fiance too). So sometimes I blog about that. And share some of my inspirations and introduce you to people in my wedding party. Mainly so that we can all be best friends. And isn't that what we want? A world full of best friends?

Come visit me on Coming Unstitched. Come like me on Facebook. Come follow me on Twitter. Come see my pins on Pinterest . And then check out all my cat photos on Instagram (@peanutsms). We'll be best friends in no time.

~~~~~~~

Yeah, so isn't she great? So, go stop by Coming Unstitched, say hi and see how fabulous she is!


While you're here, don't forget to enter to win the item of your choice from eShakti

7 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

She's great really!! Happy Memorial Day!! xx

hautepinkpretty said...

awe that proposal shot is so cute!!! congrats on the upcoming nuptuals!! Xox <3 hautepinkpretty.com

Grace Wainwright said...

I love Sarah's blog! (That's how I found yours). Lovely pictures!

A Southern Drawl

Lisa said...

Nice to meet you Sarah! (And Michelangelo is my fave!)

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

love sarah!

Anonymous said...

She is kind of amazing-and so is your blog! Glad to have "discovered" it!

silvergirl said...

follower of sarah's
she is great
brett