Firstly, I would like to thank the lovely Tiffany for asking me to write for this feature! I am so flattered!
Hi! My name is Laura and I blog over at the blog of worldly delights. I've always loved fashion, but I also believe in living within one's means. My aesthetic has evolved to combine both. My blog is my personal style diary where I share my geeky style and my thrifty finds.
I started blogging right before my last semester of grad school, when I would be immersed in writing my thesis. I thought that having a distraction would lessen the stress, and it did. I originally wanted to blog about fashion, food, books, comics, movies, and basically, everything worldly that I loved. But I couldn't stop posting about my outfits, and my blog quickly became an exploration of my personal style.
10 quick facts about moi:
1. I am a total comic book geek. I get upset when movies mess up on comic book characters or events.
2. I am really short. Like, barely five feet short. But I love maxi dresses or skirts. This is a big problem for me.
3. I have a Hello Kitty obsession. And, no thanks, I don't want your intervention.
4. People think I am a snob, but really, that's just how my face looks.
5. I have 3 kitties and I heart them to bits.
6. I am happily married and have been so for five years.
7. I have a shop (Shop of Worldly Delights) where I sell my cute, handmade goodies.
8. I probably watch too many movies for my own good.
9. I'm actually very shy, but people don't believe me when I say so.
10. I love dressing up in costume. If I didn't have to worry about looking professional/presentable to the public, I would go back to having bubblegum pink hair and wear comics-inspired outfits.
Isn't she adorable?!? Her style is so much fun! And she makes the cutest little bows and bookmarks and pins. Seriously, stop by her blog and look around a while! You'll be friends in no time. =)
While you're here, don't forget to enter my Road ID giveaway!! I'll be announcing a winner on Wednesday!