Sunday, August 18, 2013

Goodbyes

I believe it's time to say good bye, friends.  I had a few valid reasons for starting this blog and I think they no longer exist.

 photo IMG_3837_zps6647e716.jpg
One of my favorite summer looks

Reason Number One: I was bored at my job and needed a hobby. I can assure you that I am not even a tiny bit bored at my job any more. Teaching consumes every minute of my day and some of my evenings and weekends. It's completely and totally fulfilling and I just don't need anything else to occupy my spare time.

 photo DSC04604_zps9ac8caa3.jpg
One of my favorite spring looks

Reason Number Two: My personal style needed to be stretched and explored. Well, I think I've figured out what I like to wear and what looks good on me. I've explored my style and learned how to inject some fun into my outfits without going overboard. I think I've taken my style as far as I'm going to.

 photo DSC04491_zpsf64f15be.jpg
One of my favorite winter looks

I've had a lot of fun and met a lot of cool chicks, but it's time to close up shop. I've been toying with the idea for a while, but it just hit me this weekend that taking pictures and finding time to blog is becoming more work than fun. That's when I realized that I may have outgrown my little blog. If we've become friends and you want to keep up with me, you can follow me on Instagram.

 photo DSC01812new_zpsad8a183d.jpg

One of my favorite fall looks

Otherwise, I'll bid you adieu! Thanks for following along and supporting me. It certainly has been fun!

10 comments:

CB said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
I'm going to miss seeing your gorgeous face and fabulous posts around blogland. I know I haven't been the best at commenting, but I have definitely been reading and loving your blog from afar.
I completely understand, though -- I wish you the best in everything and I am glad that we are friends through other social platforms, as well!
Love you!
W

Callie - Coffee and Cardigans said...

Oh, I was so sad to read this post! Breakfast with Tiffany was one of the first blogs I started reading shortly after I started Coffee and Cardigans. You were such an inspiration when I was learning the blogging ropes, Tiffany! I've loved watching your blog and personal style grow over the years that I've been a reader.

Things in life do change, and more often than not, our blogs change right along with us. That's completely understand. I'd so excited to still follow along with you and the family on Instagram. You are such a stylish and sweet lady, and I'm so glad that I got to meet you through blogging. Thank you for all the inspiration and support over the years. I miss this little blog already!

Callie
www.coffeeandcardigans.com

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Best of luck to you Tiffany! You'll be missed in bloggy land! :)

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Sad to see you go! But I totally understand, I have debated that with my blog now that I have a baby! It's hard to find time!

oomph. said...

i totally understand. as i've mentioned to you many times, i'm so excited for all the changes that took place in your work life over the years, and i know how enjoyable and rewarding teaching is. good for you! i'll be in touch on instagram :)

oomph. said...

ps. can you email me your address??
rockoomph[at]gmail[dot]com

Leah said...

You will be missed. Best wishes on a great school year!!

Cara said...

:O Shocked! This is what I get for taking a vacation! I will indeed miss you!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Aw, you'll be missed girl. Good luck with teaching!

Emily said...

I'm sad to see you go, but I'm sure you made the right choice. If it's more work than fun, you shouldn't do it. You definitely have some awesome style and a cute little blog. Best of luck to you!

May the Force be with you.
Emily