Hi my lovely bloggy friends! I have to say I am really missing posting my outfits from Kayla's 21 Day Challenge! I've been posting boring ole cell phone pics of them in the Flickr Group, but it's just not the same as my cheesy poses brought to you by my trusty Cybershot. One of these days, I'll get my broken camera back and then you girls (hopefully, you're mostly girls!) better look out! I'll be back with a vengeance! =)
In the meantime, I've got a Tasty Tuesday tidbit for you. I made this taco pizza last week sometime . . . or maybe it was the week before? I'm not sure, but one thing I do know is that it was super delicious! Even my incredibly picky Little Guy ate it. And Little Miss? Well, I won't even try to describe the way she devoured it. That girl can put away about as much food as a grown man!
The part that is cut out is the "cheese & meat only" part for Little Guy. I found the recipe on pinterest, but it was originally shared here.
Her picture is about ten times prettier than mine, because apparently I have no idea how to photograph food!
Here's my variation of it!
1 lb ground turkey
1 envelope taco seasoning
2 cans crescent rolls
1 can black beans
2 to 3 cups of fiesta blend cheese
1 chopped tomato
Black olives (as many as you want)
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Brown ground turkey and drain. Add the taco seasoning as the package instructs.
3. Unroll the crescent rolls into rectangles and place in ungreased 11 1/2 inch x 16 1/2 inch jelly roll pan or cookie sheet. (I used a Pampered Chef baking stone.) Bake at 375 for 11 to 13 minutes or just until golden brown.
4. Pour or sprinkle (or whatever you want to call it) the black beans evenly over the top of the crust.
5. Top with the cooked ground turkey, cheese, tomatoes & black olives. Make sure you leave a space of just cheese and meat for your picky eater! ;) Return to the oven for 3 to 6 more minutes until the cheese is melted. Serve (and devour!) immediately!
And the Tease I'm speaking of in the Title? It's this terrible cell phone photo of the super cute shoes I'm wearing with my Menswear Inspired outfit that I wore today as part of the Challenge.
Okay, okay, here's the rest of the outfit. I'm trying to get better at cell phone picture taking in the bathroom mirror, but it's still kind of an experiment!
Shirt: Old Navy
Tie: The Hubs
Pants & Belt: Target
Here's a little piece of interesting information for you... these shoes are the most uncomfortable shoes to have ever been worn in the history of shoes. Seriously. I hate them.