I suddenly realized that I've been forgetting to tell you what I'm thankful for in the last few posts I've put up. So, today is all about the things I'm thankful for.
1. My husband. I blather on and on about him all the time. Sometimes I mock his fashion sense. Other times I tell you about incredibly rare dates that we go on. And yet other times, I just go on and on about how sweet he is. Basically, he's the best and I love him to pieces. He's the man I didn't even know I wanted when I was little and the man that I hoped I'd get once I grew up enough to know love could happen at any time.
2. My faith. I talk about it here and there, but most of you know that I'm a Christian, a child of the King, a believer, whatever name you want to put on it. I love the Lord with my whole heart and I'm so thankful that He sent his Son to die on the cross so that I can spend eternity with Him.
And that's the end of the deep stuff today, girls. (I assume you're all girls anyways. Gosh, I hope you're all girls. It'd make me feel kind of weird if there were guys out there reading this...) Now on to the things I'm thankful for right this minute.
3. Starbucks' BOGO on holiday drinks. =) I'm enjoying myself a Peppermint Mocha Frappucino as I type this and it's oh so delicious!
4. Jeggings. Who knew jeggings were so darn comfortable?!? I've had these babies hanging in my closet for quite a while and never wore them because I thought they were skinny jeans and they're so tight on my booty that they just look scandalous when I try to wear a tucked in shirt. I happened to try them with a tunic shirt and much to my surprise, I loved them! They're comfortable and they're leggings that don't get all saggy in the knees. Perfecto!
Tunic shirt: BeBop (My sissy's, of course)
Jeggings: Target ($4)
Nude Studded Heels: Rsvp from www.6pm.com ($6.95)
Ha, do you guys know what I just realized?? The collar on my tunic in on one side and not on the other! I wanted to have it tucked in all the way around because I don't like things around my neck. They make me feel claustrophobic. What can I say, I'm weird like that. Anyways, it's pretty funny that you guys have caught me in a wardrobe malfunction! lol
Bracelets & Watch: Borrowed from my Sis
Ring: Glow Salon ($5)
Ring: Glow Salon ($5)
Sorry for the photo overload... I just really loved this outfit. If I paired it with a pair of cute ballet flats, it would be the perfect outfit for any mom. Comfortable enough to chase the kids around, cute enough to still make a statement that you haven't lost your coolness. ;) I love it!
5. Last, but not least, I'm thankful for blogging and the friends I've made! I have a few giveaways in the works for y'all. Stay tuned next week to hear about a some exciting news and a giveaway sponsored by Maurices!