Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday's Flavor of the Week - You're an Angel

Last time I painted my nails, they were a dark shade, so this time I had to go with something bright and happy. =)  I chose this shade of pink by Nicole by Opi.  I think it's actually once of their Christmas colors because I happened to get it on clearance a few weeks ago.


This picture was taken a few days after I had actually painted my nails and you can see that the edges were starting to chip a little bit. That is no reflection on the polish itself! That's just because I'm really rough on my fingers with all the typing that I do! =)

I wish this polish had the perfect stroke brush like the Green with Envy shade.  Even without the perfect stroke brush though, I still really liked this polish.  It's a fabulous girlie shade of pink and even has a pretty shimmer to it.  It would be perfect to wear during the week of Valentine's Day!

I'm linking up today with The Nail Files. Head on over to see what other girls are doing with their nails this week. =)

11 comments:

Cami said...

I love pink!! Great color - especially on you!

I like your blog, too, so I'm your newest follower :) yay!

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

Nicole said...

What a pretty color! I love pink nail polish and yours is super, extra pretty with the added shimmer.

I've been eyeing Essie's latest collection and hoping that Target will carry it soon so I can check it out in person.

Fitness By Alicia said...

Love this pink! Gorgeous color!!

Alyssa said...

I am so loving that color! Super pretty and the shimmer adds so much to it!

Little M said...

I've never been able to do pink, but I'm always willing to try :)

silvergirl said...

nice shade and score that you got it on sale!
brett

Unknown said...

Oooh pretty- I love sparkly pink nail polish- always a nice mani! Have a great weekend Tiffany :)

tara said...

what a pretty color!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

So pretty! Love the sparkle!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

That's a great shade of pink! Love it!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Janie said...

I need that color ASAP! I love when pinks have a bit of glitter to them :)