Monday, June 11, 2012

OTI - Erica's Pick

I'm participating in Open to Interpretation this week! OTI is a fun little event that Kayla dreamed up where she and a few other bloggers choose a picture from around the interwebs and use it to inspire their own looks.  Today's look was chosen by Erica .  

You can hop over to Erica's blog to see the look she chose and to see how other bloggers around the world are making it their own!

Shirt: Thrifted
Tennies: TJMaxx
Neon Jeans: NY&Co


I'm not  very creative, I guess. I basically just copied the look exactly, with the exception of a hat.  In my Little Guy's own words, "Momma, you look like a boy when you wear a hat!" So, no hats for me. =)

Belt, Bracelets, Necklace & Ring: Take a guess.... Target! ;)


One thing that this event did challenge me to do is wear some cute tennis shoes! I have a few pair that simply never get any use.  I felt very much like a tomboy all day. =)

Do you use photos you see around the internet or in fashion magazines to inspire your own looks?

I'm also participating this week in the Trends Fashion Challenge hosted by Keely and Megan. Today's prompt was to wear solid brights or bold print.  Obviously, I went with the solid brights. =)

Finally, I'm linking up with the lovely ladies at Monday Mingle!

28 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love how you paired these totally awesome shoes with those totally awesome pants for a whole outfit of total awesomeness. This style is great on you!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

The Dainty Dolls House said...

I like your shoes, they are cute :)) I collect pictures that I like and take little bits from them and put together looks that suit me, it's a great way to find something new :) Hope you have a great Monday!! x

the domestic fringe said...

Cute, fun look! Love your sneakers.
~FringeGirl

the domestic fringe said...

Cute, fun look! Love your sneakers.
~FringeGirl

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

Very fun colored pants! Definitely a great choice for solid brights!

Unknown said...

Love this interpretation!

Celia Aranda said...

I love the sneakers and pants!
You look awesome ;)
xoxo

stylebycelia.blogspot.com

Jeanine Byers said...

Love your outfit! So cute!! And it sounds like a fun event.

Juneli said...

Love the touches of blue with the yellow pants! Those shoes are awesome!

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

love yellow and blue, you look gorgeous tiffany!

xo Megan

Unknown said...

Those pants are killing me! I'm terrified of colored jeans, but you are ROCKING them and it's making me want to give them a shot.

rlutz said...

I always feel like a tomboy too when I wear sneakers. I love Jose yellow pants...great outfit!

Fitness By Alicia said...

I really like this look and those sneakers are so fun!

welldressedmaker said...

Tiffany, this is SUCH A CUTE look! It's like boy, girlified! Love the bright denim and the darling sneakers!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

Megan G said...

Love the bright yellow skinnies! Thanks for joining up with us this week. Always love your outfits, Tiffany!

Unknown said...

You look so cute. Love the colored denim.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

Sweetened Style said...

Love those jeans! You look awesome in yellow!

The Goodwill Fangirl said...

I long for lemon yellow jeans. You are rockin' them with those plaid tennies!

TaraMixandMatch said...

I love the adorable yellow pants!

Unknown said...

Often inspired by blogs and just everyday life for sure:)
You look super cute...love the plaid kicks...I wish I wore sneakers more often...maybe I need a new cute pair to motivate myself!

C

Shea Lennon said...

I love how your look turned out--the yellow jeans are so fun and I love that you added the cute printed sneakers!

Erica said...

plaid chucks?!?! Amazing! I love how they look with those gorgeous yellow pants.

Grace Marie said...

you win the color contest!

I love it Tiffany!
Esp the pants -- fine and the shoes (and the necklace!!!)

Bravoe Runway said...

I love the shoes Tiffany! The plaid design looks awesome with the whole outfit. I really use just magazines...but I think I need to start finding sites that feature looks to get ideas real time.

KC said...

You look so cute, Tiffany! Even though I furiously rip pages out of magazines and have an organized binder full of them, I rarely refer back to them for outfit inspirations....one day.

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Those pants are short and sweet. You look beautiful.
Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Me likey the mustard color jeans! I love that color. Bright and cheery! :D
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

The yellow jeans are simply adorable!