Monday, July 16, 2012

Meet a Friend - Melissa!

Happy Monday, friends! I hope you all had a glorious weekend and are ready to face whatever this week will throw at you. =) And my fingers are crossed that it only throws good things at you like chocolate milkshakes and skittles. Wait, I don't know that I'd want a chocolate milk shake thrown at me, per se. Maybe handed to me. Or passed my way. But not actually thrown at me. Okay, so I take it back. I won't be hoping that chocolate milkshakes get thrown at you. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that you have the kind of week that tastes like a chocolate milkshake! =)

Enough of me, already. It's Monday, so it's time for me to introduce you to the always lovely and chic, Melissa of All Things Chic! Rather than tell you what her blog is all about, I'll let her take it from here!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hi, Chic Ladies! My name is Melissa Angert.


I’m so honored Tiffany asked me to be a part of her Meet a Friend Monday series! I’ve been blogging on my personal site, Girlymama, for 7 years and eventually my addiction to fashion magazines lead to my starting a mom fashion blog in 2010.  All Things Chic has grown to having 15 contributors who write on everything from fashion, beauty, travel, home décor & entertaining. We've been featured in Women's Day, Parenting and People Style Watch as well as local tv and radio programs.

I wanted to start a fashion blog for the modern mom – moms who get snot wiped on their designer jeans, find wads of chewed gum in their new purse, leave the house with a princess sticker on their butt, hope no one notices they are still wearing a pajama top under their sweater or walk around for a whole day not realizing they have spit up down your back. This is fashion for real life. We’ve been there – and we’re trying to look stylish while we do it!

All Things Chic will keep you apprised of the latest trends, show you how to get those celebrity looks for less, and point you towards the best deals. We translate the looks you see in the magazines into accessible style for real life and bring you the latest, most stylish products for your family. I started the Chic Blogger Network in 2012 to help support the lovely fashion blogs I’ve discovered along my journey.

I live in Philadelphia with my husband, three kids, two cats and a bunny. (My daughter, Gracie, has inherited the fashion gene and serves as All Things Chic’s kids fashion contributor!) Our family loves biking, traveling and attempting home improvement projects that we have absolutely no business trying.

I hope you'll stop by and visit!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You should definitely swing by All Things Chic and say hi! While you're at it, join the Chic Blogger Network. I've truly enjoyed being a part of that group! 

Have you entered my giveaway for $100 to Monroe and Main yet??

7 comments:

Sarah Hartley said...

mmmm skittles! And Melissa is great, I'll definitely be stopping by her blog!

welldressedmaker said...

I love learning about other blogs to follow! I'm definitely checking All Things Chic! :)

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

Bonnie said...

She has great hair.
Is that a weird thing to fixate on?
Eh, too bad.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

A Very Sweet Blog said...

i knew i would like her when i saw her blog name. melissa is wonderful! thanks tiff! and ummm yes, hand me a milkshake! hahahaha have a great week!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

she gorgeous!

Xo Megan

Bravoe Runway said...

WOW! 7 years as a blogger? That is absolutely amazing, and also very dedicated. I am def going to check out her site now.

Lotus Blossom Design said...

great post! we follow her amazing blog! xo