Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summer (Mom) Style: Truly, Madly, Deeply

Outfit #8 is brought to you by the tee with a message.

 photo IMG_2883_zpsabe42dd6.jpg
Tee, Shorts, Belt: Target
Sneakers: Ralph Lauren, TJMaxx
Bracelet: Bealls
Rings: Premier Design Jewelry

Truly, madly, deeply... that's how I love my husband.  We're celebrating 8 years of marriage this week and I couldn't imagine my life without him.  I don't talk about him often, but he, along with the kids, is my life.  He is on my mind and in my heart all the time.

 photo IMG_2880_zps944ed549.jpg

That is also how I love my God.  I don't talk about Jesus (on the blog) very often, but I couldn't imagine where my life would be without Him in it.  Just like my husband, He is on my mind and in my heart all the time.

 photo IMG_2881_zpsa87f6f73.jpg


I hope you all have a happy weekend! Enjoy special moments with your families and make the most of it all.  We're celebrating our anniversary and my little princess's birthday this weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! You look great. Tri training is great for the legs=)
Love your rings too;)
~~Charity

Unknown said...

Such a cute look and mix here girl! I hope you are having a great weekend!

http://www.leopardmartini.com/

the domestic fringe said...

Happy Anniversary!
Cute outfit.
~FringeGirl

Keely said...

So cute! Congrats on 8 years! We are celebrating 5 on Monday.:)