Sunday, June 16, 2013

Summer Style: Sheath Dress, Light Blazer & Wedge Sandals

Outfit #2 is brought to you by the sheath dress.

 photo IMG_2710_zps6ff5d9e2.jpg
Dress: Kohls
Linen Blazer: New York & Company (Thrifted)
Wedge Sandals: Zulily

Or maybe it's brought to you by the linen blazer.

 photo IMG_2708_zps263fa04a.jpg

Or maybe it's brought to you by the wedges.

 photo 4d2ee9c4-f8b8-48a5-a305-91c1ec364e34_zpsb342084b.jpg

I'm not sure which of these pieces is the "star" of this outfit, but I can say this. It came together from my 30 pieces rather easily. It's nothing special really.  It's simply a dress, a blazer and wedges. Girls wear that every day.  So, we can say that so far, the 30 for 30 hasn't been too difficult or stretched my creativity much at all.  But hey, it's only Day 2. We'll see how it goes later in the challenge!

I'm linking up today with Watch What I'm Wearing, Fine Linen & Purple and Sunday Style.

p.s. I wore this to church. I wouldn't suggest you wear a sheath dress, a blazer and wedges on any given summer day if you're staying home (or out and about) with your kids. While it's perfectly practical for church, it isn't a bit practical for chasing the munchkins.

5 comments:

the domestic fringe said...

I love the color of your dress.

Very pretty outfit. Hope you enjoyed the weekend!
~FringeGirl

Abby said...

I'm a big fan of your outfit! That dress (and the color!) is gorgeous :)

If you have a sec, hope you can drop by my blog too and read my latest: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Such a cute outfit! I esp. love that blazer.

Jessica Ashcroft said...

I love that blazer! Awesome thrift find!!!

xo, Jessica
xolovelovelove.blogspot.com

-Kinsi- said...

Those sandals are way fun, AND YOU KNOW IT!